Online Registration Instructions
August 6 from 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Everyone is strongly encouraged to utilize online registration and to pay fees online. No student pictures will be taken on August 6 so students need not attend in-person registration. If you must pay in cash for fees it must be exact change. No change is available.
To complete the Registration process, follow the steps listed below. Please make sure both steps are completed.
Step 1: Returning Student Online Registration
This part of the registration allows the primary guardian to verify and update student(s) information and Skylert Information. There are Nine (9) sections to verify the student(s) information for 5th-8th grade and seven(7) sections for 4K-4th grade. Once you have completed all of these sections, you will need to submit the completed online registration.
Note: If you have already completed step 1 please go to step 2, "Registration in Person".
Note: If you completed a New Student Online Enrollment Application for your child who is a new student for this school year, you can skip this step and go to step 2, “Registration in Person”.
To access online Registration:
- Go to the school website: www.uges.k12.wi.us
- Click on “Family Access”.
- Enter your user name and password.
- Click on “Open Family Access”.
- Click on “Returning Student Online Registration 2020-21”.
- Click on the name of the student you want to register.
- Complete each numbered section, some sections may have additional letters beneath them. A check mark will appear next to the number or letter once that section is completed.
- When you have completed the sections listed above click on Step 10 “Complete Returning Student Online Registration 2020-21” and click on the “Submit Returning Student Online Registries 2020-21” tab.
- If you have more than one student please complete these sections for each student. You can find the list of your child(ren) when you click on the “Returning Student Online Registration 2020-21” tab.
- Pay Registration Fees:
- Pay fees from family access with a debit/credit card or a routing/account number through the Fee Management tab.
- Click on "make a payment" tab. This will direct you to the E-funds website.
- If you have an account already set up, just log in, choose your fees, and add any optional fees you would like to pay.
- If you do not have an account, you will need to create a new account.
- NOTE: This is not the same log in account that you use for Family Access.
- After you have set up the account you will need to click on the manage students tab and add your family ID #. If you do not have that number please contact the main office at 262-878-2015 then press “0”.
- Note: If you plan to pay with a credit card in person at registration please note that a credit card may only be used online. You should be prepared to step over to a computer and set-up an e-fund account if you do not already have one.