Sixth Grade Expectations
- Students are expected to complete all homework on time.
- Carry and use their assignment notebook.
- Be in their assigned seat/area ready to work at the beginning of class.
- Bring papers, pencils, and all needed supplies to class.
- Keep hands, feet, and other objects to themselves.
- Absolutely no bullying, teasing, or ‘put downs’ of any kind will be tolerated.
Students are expected to bring their Chromebook to school each day and bring it home every night. It must be fully charged upon arrival to school.