Progress Monitoring is a process used to:
- to assess a student’s academic and
- to measure student improvement or responsiveness to instruction
- to evaluate the effectiveness of instruction.
This process is also used to monitor a student’s response to specific interventions or additional challenges.We have access to these Progress Monitoring tools:
- AimsWeb Use your login information from our building.
- easyCBM Create your own password and login information.
- Create a Graph Link to create your own graph. Look for the PDF file below for directions on making and saving graphs.
- STAR Reading, STAR Math and STAR Early Literacy
- Progress Monitoring Tool from Wisconsin RtI Center Click on SLD Data Gathering Tool or look for the file below.
Looking for new progress monitoring tools?
- Progress Monitoring Tools from the National Response to Intervention
- to assess a student’s academic and behavioral performance