UGES RtI Information You Might Need
Welcome to the
Union Grove Elementary RtI
(Response to Intervention)
Website!UGES PIE Time
Use these pages to help you find information, problem solve and learn about the changes in the RtI program for the State of Wisconsin!
Successful implementation of this framework in Wisconsin is based upon the following seven principles:
- RtI is for ALL children and ALL educators.
- RtI must support and provide value to effective practices.
- Success for RtI lies within the classroom through collaboration.
- RtI applies to both academics and behavior.
- RtI supports and provides value to the use of multiple assessments to inform instructional practices.
- RtI is something you do and not necessarily something you buy.
- RtI emerges from and supports research and evidence based practice.
Educators throughout Wisconsin are asking questions about Response to Intervention — or RtI. “What is RtI?” “What is my role?” “Where do we begin?” Watch Wisconsin RtI Stories to learn about the challenges and promise of implementing a RtI system.
DPI Guide BookUse this file to learn about the Wisconsin Model for RtI
TimelineThis is the "rough draft" plan.